【動画】Sphinx Raid LV 10 (光Raid) – 2 SRs All Women Edition OVERHIT
Solo clearing Sphinx Lv 10 raid with an all women dark element team.
Because the game decided that dark elements should be filled with guys, an all women dark team is not possible without going into the SR pool. This team include all the dark element women characters from the SR – UR pool.
There are 2 problems that need to be solved when fighting Sphinx:
(1) Must bring all dark team or otherwise good chance your team will be paralyzed, which will cause significant damage and unable to use active skills. Some people have success in bringing only 4 dark characters and still will not get paralyzed . . . but I could never get that to work.
(2) Need to use a magic skill to attack immediately after Sphinx’s Dawn Riddle (his first active skill, or 2nd attack overall) to remove his increase damage dealt buff. Otherwise difficult to survive his subsequent attack.
Solution: Xanthippe (Must have Grimoire)!!
(1) Anemone S1
(2) Xanthippe S2 (remove Sphinx buff, also debuff Sphinx by adding decrease in attack if Xanthippe already “Mark” Sphinx)
(3) Teze S1
(4) Teze S2
(5) Anemone S1
(6) Xanthippe S1 (must wait till her regular attack first, which “Mark” Sphinx. Then S1 will remove Sphinx buff, while heal all party)
(7) Repeat (3) to (6) until Sphinx is defeated
The 2 SRs are there as meat shield to provide initial damage protection. Wish they could do more but don’t want to spend the resources on them.
Attacking Sphinx will be a lot faster and better if you replace the 2 SRs with other dark element SSRs and/or SSR+ Aizen. The UR Anemone does not do too much here other than to make the numbers and add an extra attacker. Her presence can be easily replaced by Angelo or Unknown or Aizen which would have worked better.
Angelo and Demian can serve as additional magic attacker (and Demian as healer), just in case Xanthippe does not “Mark” after Dawn Riddle or her skills are still in cool down.